Easy Door Selection
SWINGFLEX MK5 PVC doors are suitable for opening sizes up to 3000mm high and 3000mm wide for double door arrangements.
The action of the flexible PVC Mk5 door allows people or trolleys to quietly push through from either direction, with the door returning to the closed position automatically. Features include . . . . . .
- Doors swing both ways, and return to a closed position automatically by a heavy duty concealed spring assembly, complete with adjustable torque control.
- Option of clear or translucent flexible PVC, which is free from any heavy metals, and manufactured using the safest DINP plasticiser, and is available in 5mm or 7mm thick panels. For pairs, the panels overlap by 100mm in the centre.
- Clear anodised aluminium stiles and head brackets. These will not rust and provide an “easy to clean” surface. Option of powdercoating is available in many colours to suit your decor.
- The option of twin brush sealing, or neoprene seals between the doors’ stile and head to the jamb.
- Ability to be side mounted to jamb.
- Fully adjustable pivoting jack.
- Option of hold open devices. either by a spring rod into the floor, or magnetic hold open devices
Effective Environment Barrier
Because of the standard twin blade brush seals to the back edge of the door frame, the SWINGFLEX MK5 is one of the most efficient doors available against draughts, wind, noise, heat, cold, dust, fumes and insects.
Using special grade PVC, doors can be used as ante doors in freezer application.
This model is ideal for:
Like a bit of colour in your Swingflex doors?
Why not try COLOURED POLYSKIN pvc to be welded on top of the flexible PVC panels of your Swingflex doors. Please contact us for more details on how this can be achieved.
Please see the Door Specification Sheet for further information.