Swingflex Model MK5
Pedestrian & Light Vehicular Access Doors
This MK5 range is the perfect answer for all your pedestrian and light vehicle doorways, manufactured to requirements from unique cost efficient modular componentry.
Easy Door Selection
SWINGFLEX MK5 PVC doors are suitable for opening sizes up to 3000mm high and 3000mm wide for double door arrangements. The action of the flexible PVC Mk5 door allows people or trolleys to quietly push through from either direction, with the door returning to the closed position automatically. Features include . . . . . .
- Doors swing both ways, and return to a closed position automatically by a heavy duty concealed spring assembly, complete with adjustable torque control.
- Option of clear or translucent flexible PVC, which is free from any heavy metals, and manufactured using the safest DINP plasticiser, and is available in 5mm or 7mm thick panels. For pairs, the panels overlap by 100mm in the centre.
- Clear anodised aluminium stiles and head brackets. These will not rust and provide an “easy to clean” surface. Option of powdercoating is available in many colours to suit your decor.
- The option of twin brush sealing, or neoprene seals between the doors’ stile and head to the jamb.
- Ability to be side mounted to jamb.
- Fully adjustable pivoting jack.
- Option of hold open devices. either by a spring rod into the floor, or magnetic hold open devices
Effective Environment Barrier Because of the standard twin blade brush seals to the back edge of the door frame, the SWINGFLEX MK5 is one of the most efficient doors available against draughts, wind, noise, heat, cold, dust, fumes and insects. Using special grade PVC, doors can be used as ante doors in freezer application.
This model is ideal for:
Information for ARCHITECTS and DESIGNERS to download.
Click on required category
|PRODUCT||BROCHURE PDF||ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATION PDF||DRAWING PDF||BIMObject|
Door Specification Sheet for further information.