Swingflex Model MK6
The Swingflex MK6 door is the most flexible solution to a heavy duty impact door for openings used by motorised Forklifts. Manufactured to your specific requirements from cost effective modular componentry, the model is quiet and has auto soft close .
SWINGFLEX Door Model MK6 is a heavy duty unit designed for motorised traffic. The recommended size range from 2400 to 3600mm in height and 2000 to 3000mm in width. Higher opening sizes can be accommodated by adopting a flexible transome flap above.
Drive Through Safety
The MK6 SWINGFLEX door handles motorised Forklifts safely.
With the see through panels, drivers can foresee any danger right from their driving position. The PVC panel flexes on impact from the Forklift or pallet load, the door opens, and the vehicle passes effectively though the opening.
Features of your Swingflex Door:
- See through panels means safe two way traffic flow;
- Hands free operation, door opens with a gentle push and closes automatically behind you;
- Silent operation by flexible PVC panels absorbing any impact during opening and closing;
- Concealed spring controls, fully adjustable to suit your requirements;
- Doors are manufactured to clinical requirement as standard;
- Hold open controls are available if required;
- All PVC used is non toxic and contains no heavy base metals such as cadmium, lead or barium.
Please see the Door Specification Sheet for further information.