These can be made to suit most applications, no matter how big or small the opening is, these come in variety of strip sizes, from 100x2mm to 300x5mm. If required wider sheets, up to 2200mm wide can also be used. Have a look at all available PVC strips, sheets and rolls.
- REDUCES HEAT OR COLD AIR LOSS; by opening only wide enough to let a person or vehicle through and then closing automatically.
- ISOLATES NOISE; equipment, work stations and loading docks from other work areas.
- STRONG AND DURABLE; top quality PVC material features heavy duty strength and tear resistance for long service life.
- RESTRICTS MOVEMENT OF AIR POLLUTANTS; such as: dust, dirt, smoke, fumes and draughts.
- INCREASES EMPLOYEE COMFORT; by keeping temperature and humidity under control.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE; easily wipes clean and strips can be replaced independently if required.
- ADMITS LIGHT, SAVES TIME AND WORK; transparency provides excellent visibility for through traffic. No delays while doors are opened or closed.
- PROVIDES BIRD AND FLYING INSECT CONTROL; between inside and outside or between different work areas.
- EASY TO INSTALL; no special labour and tools needed for installation. Shipped knocked down, ready to install.
Solving your door problems for over 30 years!
DMF VISIFLEX PVC Strip Doors and Screens are manufactured using our proven modular componentry systems and advanced production techniques. With 50 years of experience in solving door problems means we can design, supply and install all of your door and screen requirements quickly and efficiently. Our VISIFLEX range can also be combined with other DMF PVC door products to solve all your doorway problems, simply and economically.
View the Visiflex Strip Door Curtains gallery here.