The DMF TRAFFIC DOOR is a another option of high impact heavy duty doors, that DMF custom manufacture to suit your needs.
Catering for high levels of impact traffic, this two way swing traffic door is semi automatic in operation, allowing the door to close automatically from either direction of opening. They function simply by the traffic types pushing through from either direction, and can tolerate push trolleys, pallet jacks and small forklifts. The doors can be manufactured as pairs or singles, and can accommodate openings up to 3000H x 2500W. Windows come as double glazed standard, using clear polycarbonate, and the option of kick plates in stainless steel or polyethylene, or spring bumpers are available to maximise the impact resistance. To increase the seal, rubber gaskets are located between the door and jamb, as well as in the centre.
High impact traffic doors for a popular club in Sydney
The Traffic Door is constructed with options of door panel and surface material . . . .
- 40mm panel in high strength 2mm thick ABS surface, core filled with PU foam, which offers great insulation against temperature and noise.
- Standard spring system with adjustable torque control, allowing 180 deg swing and returning automatically to the closed position
- Double glazed windows with simple frame surrounds.
- Rubber sealing to perimeter of doors
- Hold open devices and electric locking
- A special application process allows any colour to be provided as an option
- 20mm panel with insulated core is also available, utilising a simple Vcam operation.
DMF can supply all over Australia and can arrange installation if required. We can also service other brands of traffic doors if required.