It comes with the following features
- Frame thickness – Depending on doors size approx 200 x 200mm,
- Suspension components – Individual straps joined to panels.
- Sheet materials – polyester 1100 dtex. Materials in accordance with DIN 75200 standard. Flame braking – max. 100 mm / min. (ISO 3795). Resistance to tear lengthwise/crosswise – 500/500 N. (DIN 53363). Temperature resistance -30°C / 70°C. (DIN EN 1876-1). Resistant to UV rays, mould, rotting, icing.
- Side guide rails: aluminum profiles with sealing PVC sections.
- Cross aluminum profiles.
- Speed: Depending on doors size, can be 0.3 for large doors over60m2, up to 1.0 m/sec for doors less.
- Control unit: Digital HMI control panel, with supply voltage of 240V single ph and encoder control,
- Control voltage 24V DC.
- Standard controls: 3 buttons control unit (open – stop – close).
- Manual controls in case of emergency.
- Standard safety devices: Safety switch for each cable, motor is fitted with built-in brakes, protection against finger crushing from the inside and outside, protection from falling gate in case of ruptured belt. Safety PE sensors to return door to open position if activated
These doors are custom made to size and careful assessment of the opening is required to ensure adequate structural support, both up column lengths and above head by 800mm. Drawings can be provided when required.
All DMF doors are supported by installation and service teams around Australia, with readily available spare parts