There is an increasing requirement for reliable specialised doors for clean room applications, for example in the pharmaceutical, medicine, biotechnology, aeronautical, electronics, automotive and process engineering areas. Specifying the correct door type and model is one of the most important components in the clean room design, and the CR Series of high speed doors by DMF, via their principle EFAFLEX, offers a very specialised door type for these controlled production environments.
The Efaflex CR door was the preferred model for a large project for a Sydney based, international pharmaceutical manufacturer, working towards Covid19 solutions.
CleanRoom CR Series clean room doors from EFAFLEX are highly suited to the requirements in many of these controlled environments, and this client was drawn to features, such as . . .
- Custom made to size to suit
- Fully Stainless steel 304 with the powdercoated finishes available
- Ideal door systems for clean rooms for Class 6 or Class 5
- High speed action ensuring minimal air flow contamination for high traffic flow
- Integral door controls and safety sensors
- Smooth surface finish minimising dust settle
- Near airtight sealing, with very low measured airloss over various air pressures up to 50Pa
In addition to their suitability for clean rooms, the CR door Series offers a considerable number of advantages. As with all EFAFLEX high-speed doors, they reduce noise levels, prevent draught and help save energy through their unprecedented opening and closing speeds. As a result of careful attention to detail the EFAFLEX clean room doors are low maintenance.
DMF partner with Efaflex Gmbh Australia wide and can supply, install and service all models.