Some of the features of this new AUTO BiFLEX design include :
- Anodised aluminium head “beam” which incorporates the drive system.
- Travelling brackets in galvanised steel or special option of stainless steel.
- Opening speed of about 1.3 m/sec, with adjustable hold open time for automatic closing.
- PVC panels are 300mm wide and up to 10mm thick, with a 100mm overlap, providing ease of pedestrian access if remaining closed.
- The PVC life is much greater than a conventional strip door, since the strips are not impacted.
- Full opening height is available as soon as the door starts to open.
- Able to accommodate wide openings of 10m (possible greater after further development).
- Can be used in openings that have gantry beams passing through the opening.
- May remain closed for pedestrian thoroughfare, adding to the preservation of the operating environment.
- Safe operation, with no chance of injury during closing cycle.
- End position-damping control for accurate slow down of door movement.
- Optional built in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for continued operation of door under power failure.