Become a Distributor
DMF is always on lookout for business partners with experience, determination and strong business ethics.
Following are a list of attributes that need to be assessed when considering a Company for distributing DMF products.
The company must…..
- Be in a sound financial position;
- Be in a current industry that will expose them to our product markets, and complementing their own products. This may include companies involved with any of the following . . .
- Insulated panel construction;
- Automated doors or gates;
- Clean room design;
- Roller shutter doors;
- Have a willingness to develop the market for DMF products. This may involve advertising and direct marketing, with possible participation in relevant Trade Shows;
- Willing to be trained in product and market knowledge. This training could occur in both local territory, and at the Sydney Factory if deemed necessary;
- Be willing to enter an Agency Agreement, which aims to protect and enhance the business relationship. This may be finalised after an agreed interim period;
- By preference, have an electro-mechanical experience, or is able to develop a long term partnership with a company that exhibits this skill. This is more relevant when considering the Rapid Auto Roll Doors;
It is an advantage if the company has knowledge or desire to learn importing procedures, and relevant tariffs.
It is preferable that they have current facilities or a willingness to consider in the future, local assembly of the product, firstly Visiflex, then Swingflex and Rapid Auto Roll Doors.