DMF can now supply a new type controller for the popular Series RL3000 Rapid Roll door, being the single phase SERVO unit. This controller has the benefits of simplicity in use, and is almost a “plug and play” type set up, with plug in cabling from the motor/encoder to the control box.
The features include . . .
- Cables are pre-wired meaning a plug-and-play system (the two wire electric brake cable is still wired into a terminal block).
- Password protected
- Real time clock
- Error message history (time stamped)
- 4 outputs available – linked to any one of 17 door conditions
- Two independently adjustable safety inputs (adjustable meaning each one can bypass immediately before the door interrupts the beam, or safety edge touches floor)
- Twin PE’s standard. Option of failsafe safety reverse contact edge
- Floor ice-breaker built-in program for freezer applications
- Partial opening – for example 6m high door can have pedestrian access opens door to 2.2m
- Open and Close slow speed distances adjustable
- Cycle counter: Total and maintenance
- Pre-wired PE’s
- Two door interlocking
- Available as 1.5kW and 2.2kW drives
The controller allows door speeds up to 1.5m/sec depending on door configuration, and can neatly be installed adjacent or connected to the door leg.
Click here for more details, or contact DMF today for more information