These durable doors come in various forms to suit your required style. They are available in standard sizes, or can be custom made to size to suit.
Options include . . .
- Single or double swing doors
- Sliding doors with new “cam close” for improved seal
- Window sizes
- Manual or automated
- GRP or unique wrap around stainless steel or aluminium frame
- Fire rated to 120 or 240 minutes
- Delrin self closing hinge system or Vcam gravity hinge
- Kick plate or teardrop bumpers
- Door seals to jamb and floor
- Lead lining for xray applications
- Smart glass windows
Applications to consider these doors are for . . .
- Kitchen Doors
- Food Industry Doors
- Cleanroom Doors
- Laboratory Doors
- Hospital Doors
- Waterproof Doors (public pools, changerooms, showers)
- Fire Doors
- Xray Door
BIM is used by architects and engineers throughout the design, documentation and construction phases of a building project.
DMF’s principle, Dortek, supplies BIM objects, and are hosted on the BIMstore Library where they can be downloaded free of charge. Our BIM objects are designed to help architects and contractors who are using BIM building practices on an increasing basis. The objects are available in user friendly Revit file format and are Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) and COBie compatible. Please click through below.